Thursday, January 14, 2010

Time....

When time seems to get the best of us it is usually when we are not prepared. How could we have waited so long without doing that, why have I gone so long without reaching out to someone, how could I help so that it never happens again?

People do not yet truly understand the power of prevention and I think that is a shame.
Instead of scrambling the last minute to get stuff done do it when you can and never leave things up to chance.

I know I said I was going to write every night but going back to work has really tired me out. Unlike most jobs I am not only physically and intellectually vested in it I am above all else emotional attached! I love each child for who they are and believe it or not that does take real strength and courage.

Someone once said that your love is the most powerful and exhausting thing you could give and right now I have 12 new subscribers to mine, well 13 including a certain someone, but you get the idea:)

Life is amazing because of love. Think if we did not have our emotions then life would be almost pointless. To laugh, cry, love, get pissed off....all of these are the moments that are highlighted in your memories and that is why every second must be treated like the last on earth, because for some it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment