Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why to people fight?

Okay so today I went to watch my cousin wrestle, he is very good. Needless to say he took home 3rd place and he is only a sophomore in high school.

Even though I did have fun watching a member of my family achieve at something I couldn't help but to think why. Why do we as humans have this instinct to fight? Why do get find recreational fun out of watching someone get beat up? I mean we have come so far to become cultured and civilized so why do we still posses the instinct to attack? We no longer need to have survival of the fittest like in the days of the cavemen.

Well...gotta confess I get a kick out of it all too. But it is already programed into my brain, can't help it. As my good friend recently reminded me of Jessica Rabbit's famous words...
"I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way"

No comments:

Post a Comment